Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People
By: Keith Drury
How do we handle the basics of everyday Christianity? In this book, each chapter tackles real life issues that Christians face like making things right with others, forgiveness, conquering impure thoughts, winning the battle against pride, learning to be totally honest and transparent, and living as a peacemaker in a broken world.
Master teacher Keith Dury offers practical help for handling the basics of everyday Christianity. Each down-to-earth chapter tackles a real-life issue that Christians face, like─
- Making things right with others
- Forgiving those who have hurt you
- Conquering impure thoughts
- Winning the battle against pride
- Learning to be totally honest and transparent
- Living as a peacemaker in a broken world
Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People will enable you to tackle the fundamental issues that add up to real life change. You’ll discover that you can─
- Take on the tough issues in your spiritual life
- Make lasting changes in your lifestyle
- Find new solutions to old problems
About the Author:
Keith Drury teacher practical ministry courses at Indiana Wesleyan University. He is the author of The Wonder of Worship, The Call of a Lifetime, and Holiness for Ordinary People.